Bad Ass MoFo Forums  
F.A.Q. Commandments Total Access Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Bad Ass MoFo Forums > The BAMF Forums > General Badassness
User Name
Password

Old 12-31-2011, 07:50 PM
esob's ghost is offline esob's ghost

I host parties for gen pop in my pants.

esob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Forum Upgrade

Seems like a downgrade. How did we lose the get off my dick smiley?

Old 12-31-2011, 07:54 PM
Gnish is offline Gnish

Ape Heavy Artillery

Gnish sucked a lot of dick for this repGnish sucked a lot of dick for this repGnish sucked a lot of dick for this repGnish sucked a lot of dick for this repGnish sucked a lot of dick for this repGnish sucked a lot of dick for this repGnish sucked a lot of dick for this rep

And we don't have avatars.

Is this the fallout shelter?

Old 12-31-2011, 08:03 PM

esob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standardsesob's ghost is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Some of the larger threads (youtube thread, etc) return error messages. I wonder if this is the beginning of the end.

Old 12-31-2011, 11:05 PM
Roachgodd is offline Roachgodd

The Most Boring Dumbass Ever.

Roachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Eh, let it die.

All of the new graphics are terrible and unaliased or something.

EDIT: The larger threads aren't broken; the "Last Page" is. Just use the numbered page links to click through and they'll work.

FUCK NYE
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

Old 01-01-2012, 04:38 AM
pseud is offline pseud

Winged Marmoset

pseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Yeah, it's pretty busted. Also, plenty of missing posts. Posts that should be there. Posts that put threads in the subscribe list or put you as named for last post. Some even come and go when viewing the actual thread. He'll probably sort it out in a couple of days when he sobers up from new years.

Old 01-01-2012, 06:47 AM
Tone is offline Tone

'04 OF THE YEAR! WTF?!?

Tone sucked a lot of dick for this repTone sucked a lot of dick for this repTone sucked a lot of dick for this repTone sucked a lot of dick for this repTone sucked a lot of dick for this repTone sucked a lot of dick for this repTone sucked a lot of dick for this rep

I keep having to log in like every 5 minutes. THIS IS BuLLSHIT!

#1 Trashbear Fan

Old 01-01-2012, 07:36 AM
funbastard is offline funbastard

This Is Red Text.this text has been here for so long I forgot what it says

funbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this rep

so we lose our avatars but i keep my
red text?

Old 01-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Haywire99 is offline Haywire99

Haywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsHaywire99 is apparently loved by many people with low standards

I guess I know my New Year's Resolution now.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:09 AM
emouth1 is offline emouth1

Capuchin Captain

emouth1 sucked a lot of dick for this repemouth1 sucked a lot of dick for this repemouth1 sucked a lot of dick for this repemouth1 sucked a lot of dick for this repemouth1 sucked a lot of dick for this repemouth1 sucked a lot of dick for this repemouth1 sucked a lot of dick for this rep

WORST. FORUMUPGRAYYEDD. EVER. AMIRITE.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Oldbenkenobi is offline Oldbenkenobi

Submissive Bottom at the Jedi Glory Hole

Oldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Only communists put new machines in service during the weekend because they don't give a shit if they fail or not.
It is all Obama's fault.

Old 01-01-2012, 11:32 AM
JimmyPop86er is offline JimmyPop86er

shut the fuck up, you are not a person who can talk about how stupid other people are and i want my title changed

JimmyPop86er is kind of a douche

Quote:
Originally Posted by funbastard View Post
so we lose our avatars but i keep my
red text?

sucks to be you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb
Seriously. If a woman fakes an orgasm, I'm a happy guy. I can bust and finish. Whats the down side? Think you hurt our pride? Sorry, you didn't. I fucked you and had an orgasm, you didnt get shit. I fucking win.

Old 01-01-2012, 11:35 AM

I think Sharkey spent all his upkeep money on weed and so we've reverted to a basic account.

Old 01-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Fututor is offline Fututor

Right Recalcitrant

Fututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Maybe Sharkey should, I don't know, weigh in here.

"In proportion as you give the State power to do things for you, you give it power to do things to you; and [] the State invariably makes as little as it can of the one power, and as much as it can of the other." -Albert Jay Nock

Old 01-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Sharkey is offline Sharkey

Swanker Than You

Sharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitch

Whoops. The rollover wasn't supposed to happen until I had fixed the images and shit.

This bitch is actually hosted on two servers now, one for the files and another for the database.

Not all of my money goes to weed, by the way. Some of it goes to booze.

Sharkey
Head Badass
-> read the shit i have to say
-> listen to the same shitty music i do

Old 01-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Schubdogg is offline Schubdogg

Convinces troubled women his bedroom doubles as a darkroom

Schubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standards

The Jessica Biel thread survived intact. That's all that should matter.

Rammer Jammer. RTR. 2012 Alabama vs LSU

Old 01-01-2012, 04:19 PM
pseud is offline pseud

Winged Marmoset

pseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standardspseud is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
Whoops. The rollover wasn't supposed to happen until I had fixed the images and shit.

This bitch is actually hosted on two servers now, one for the files and another for the database.

That's typical. Things only happen quicker than expected when you are purposely wanting to delay. If you wanted an immediate change, it would have been a week behind with support telling you they can't find the problem.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:

I knew I was forgetting something.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:09 PM
nater is offline nater

hitlerphonic

nater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standardsnater is apparently loved by many people with low standards

I think the reputation system is broken as well. I haven't gotten any positive rep since before christmas.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:11 PM
SbwD is offline SbwD

Ask me for travel advice.

SbwD is deserving of a permabanSbwD is deserving of a permabanSbwD is deserving of a permabanSbwD is deserving of a permabanSbwD is deserving of a permabanSbwD is deserving of a permaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by nater View Post
I think the reputation system is broken as well. I haven't gotten any positive rep since before christmas.

You too?

Old 01-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Dont_Sing_It_Bring_It is offline Dont_Sing_It_Bring_It

wiggidy white

Dont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standardsDont_Sing_It_Bring_It is apparently loved by many people with low standards

yall niggaz quit bitchin

Old 01-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Panamon777 is offline Panamon777

3-Star Gorilla General

Panamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nater View Post

Any takers? Anyone at all?

Old 01-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Roachgodd is offline Roachgodd

The Most Boring Dumbass Ever.

Roachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standardsRoachgodd is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamon777 View Post
Any takers? Anyone at all?

It's no fun if he gets it already.
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

Old 01-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Fututor is offline Fututor

Right Recalcitrant

Fututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standardsFututor is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Looks like we're back.

"In proportion as you give the State power to do things for you, you give it power to do things to you; and [] the State invariably makes as little as it can of the one power, and as much as it can of the other." -Albert Jay Nock

Old 01-02-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fututor View Post
Looks like we're back.

I don't see avatars, but we've got GOMD back, which I think we all can agree was the important thing.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:59 AM
pseud is offline pseud

Winged Marmoset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fututor View Post
Looks like we're back.

Looks like the good from the old grudge fucked the new into orgasmic submission. What's left? The wet spot. No one likes to sleep in the wet spot. But, we like it for what it is.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:04 AM
pseud is offline pseud

Winged Marmoset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone View Post
I keep having to log in like every 5 minutes. THIS IS BuLLSHIT!

I see your constant logging in and play this...

Quote:
An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:45 AM
american_myth is offline american_myth

I can't find the save button.

american_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standards

With the amount of money that we pour into this site, I think it's shameful that we are offered such low-quality service. HEADS MUST ROLL.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:04 AM

american_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standardsamerican_myth is apparently loved by many people with low standards

On a less humorous note, I do seem to be having a problem staying logged in. If I close the window and come back a few minutes later, I have to log back in every time. Odd.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:02 AM
funbastard is offline funbastard

This Is Red Text.this text has been here for so long I forgot what it says

funbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this repfunbastard sucked a lot of dick for this rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by american_myth View Post
On a less humorous note, I do seem to be having a problem staying logged in. If I close the window and come back a few minutes later, I have to log back in every time. Odd.
that's only happening with users that don't have mod-status. i'll check on it for you and see what i can do. you'll just have to be patient.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funbastard View Post
that's only happening with users that don't have mod-status. i'll check on it for you and see what i can do. you'll just have to be patient.
I don't follow. I do (should) have mod status.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Schubdogg is offline Schubdogg

Convinces troubled women his bedroom doubles as a darkroom

Schubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standardsSchubdogg is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Yeah, everything seems to be working for me except 1. no avatars are being displayed in threads (although your avatar will display in your profile settings) and the "last page" link is still breaking.

Also, the new icons that display when there are recent posts in each section suck fat balls. The icon used to show up as bright yellow when topics were recently posted to...now it's some stupid ass color that you can barely notice from the normal icon...

Rammer Jammer. RTR. 2012 Alabama vs LSU

Old 01-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Sharkey is offline Sharkey

Swanker Than You

Sharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitchSharkey owns this bitch

A lot of this (like the login issue) is just server setting bullshit that I have to get to. We upgraded the forum software by quite a few revisions, so a lot of the hacky shit I did for the template has been disabled, like last post and avatars. I'm a busy dude, so it has taken a bit of time to get to.

Sharkey
Head Badass
-> read the shit i have to say
-> listen to the same shitty music i do

Old 01-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Culinary Boner  is offline Culinary Boner

SILENCED!

Culinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standardsCulinary Boner  is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Quote:
A lot of this (like the login issue) is just server setting bullshit that I have to get to. We upgraded the forum software by quite a few revisions, so a lot of the hacky shit I did for the template has been disabled, like last post and avatars. I'm a busy dude, so it has taken a bit of time to get to.

Sounds like a job for NoCheck Solutions™.

Horizontally integrate that shit, yo.

Retardo Bernardo: i know i'm bamf. i'm balls out and in your face about it.

"I have a culinary BONER right now!"

Old 01-03-2012, 02:38 PM
pseud is offline pseud

Winged Marmoset

Quote:

It's more of a pointing out of things noticed. Not an expectation of expedient fixes.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:39 PM
pseud is offline pseud

Winged Marmoset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culinary Boner View Post
Sounds like a job for NoCheck Solutions™.

Horizontally integrate that shit, yo.

I never asked, but I have to wonder if he takes checks.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Fine, fine. I'm going on vacation for a week, but when I get back I expect this service for which I paid $10, many years ago, to be functioning perfectly.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
I don't follow. I do (should) have mod status.

Not anymore, fucko. I've been waiting for this moment to tell you what I really think of you, too.

Old 01-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Panamon777 is offline Panamon777

3-Star Gorilla General

Panamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standardsPanamon777 is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Quote:
Fine, fine. I'm going on vacation for a week, but when I get back I expect this service for which I paid $10, many years ago, to be functioning perfectly.

I want to know if it's worth another $5 to me to PUT THE COLORS BACK HOW THEY WERE OH GOD PLEASE

Old 01-09-2012, 04:25 AM
Oldbenkenobi is offline Oldbenkenobi

Submissive Bottom at the Jedi Glory Hole

Oldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standardsOldbenkenobi is apparently loved by many people with low standards

Pie tells me I cannot post more than 10 pictures. It is now clear that Sharkey is a commie that loves Obama.

Last edited by Oldbenkenobi : 01-10-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:45 PM
bbdcentral is offline bbdcentral

Winged Marmoset

bbdcentral worthy of loaning a few bucks, when drunkbbdcentral worthy of loaning a few bucks, when drunkbbdcentral worthy of loaning a few bucks, when drunk

terrible

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."